Cladfit can supply and fit high quality door pillars for your front door to give it that extra kerb appeal.
We use GRP door pillars, which are high quality and excellent value and don’t require costly and time consuming maintenance.
Benefits of using GRP Door Pillars
GRP stands for glass reinforced plastic and this means that unlike wooden, stone or other materials, they are durable and maintenance free. In fact there a whole raft of benefits to having GRP door pillars for your home.
Here are some of them:
- GRP door pillars are economical
- GPR door pillars are weatherproof
- It’s easy to install our GPR door pillars
- We can offer custom made door pillar options if you need something a bit different
- GRP door pillars are durable and maintenance free
- We can supply and install a choice of different coloured door pillars
The facts about GRP Door Pillars
GRP Door Pillars are lightweight and easy to handle. They can be used in a variety of building projects, such as porches and porticoes. Load bearing properties can be added by filling the centre of the pillars with steel rods and concrete, creating a real concrete feel with none of the maintenance issues, and retention of their pristine looks and condition. Our Door pillars can be used with canopies, or you can create your own design. To make this easier we also offer half round and flat pillars for fitting to the wall.
We offer custom made options so you can design your own portico or porch with the pillars you like, or we have lots of door surround options as well.
Cladfit also provide the following services:
- Replacement Windows
- Soffits, Fascias and Guttering
- GRP Door Canopies and surrounds
- Cladding and Weatherboarding
- Flat roofing
For further information on any of our services call Cladfit on 0800 33 454 33